Approximately 80% of our client projects are the result of a unique tailored solution to their culture, strategy, issues and levels of current leader or staff development. Programs range from individual coaching sessions to frequent short and sharp sessions presented in a series, to multi-day in-depth retreats.
- Nothing off the shelf – we are not an RTO and do not provide certificates or qualifications – we are about your outcomes! Tailoring to your organisation is the only way to maximise your ROI.
- Every client’s objective is different. High Performance understands this and responds by listening, diagnosing, scoping and designing a targeted and relevant program for your organisation or your team member.
- High Performance Consultants are qualified and experienced professionals who partner with you to develop solutions to meet your organisation’s exact requirements.
- We provide strategic learning and development advisory services and employ the latest tools and techniques in learning and development. These tools allow us to detail specific focus for each activity.
- Often a workshop is a rare opportunity for a team to review, reflect and consider “how” they are performing and to share ideas. Our facilitators are professionally qualified to ensure that some of the learning comes from content of the program, some from the way it is delivered and some from the feedback and participation of the attendees. This tailors the session to relevant ideas, topics and group experiences
- Tailored in-house programs can be as varied as the organisations and issues we uncover.
- It costs no more to tailor a program for your team or individual than to purchase a stock standard program from an institute.
High Performance coaches have worked with many different clients and organisations since 2002. Our coaching programs are custom designed to help each client assess where they are, where they need to be and how to get there.
Our programs are flexible and tailored to the specific personal and professional needs of each client; it is the client’s choice to decide upon their approach to a coaching program.
- Coaching involves goal setting with key milestones for measurement along the path to improvement, the coach supports achievement by challenging, supporting and holding the client accountable to key growth steps.
- By working through short, medium and long term issues and identifying best courses of action, executives and managers learn how to handle issues and problems as well as identifying any professional or personal development needs.
- Some clients may only require several sessions while others may continue the relationship with their coach over many years.
- Leadership development programs often involve a 360 degree assessment and feedback which aligns very well with a personal coaching program.
- Knowing what you don’t know and acting upon that knowledge by gaining support is a key strength in top performing individuals.
- High Performance uses different coaches for different situations and individuals; an initial complimentary meeting ensures that there is a natural connection between coach and client. Sometimes clients will interview several High Performance coaches before making the decision to commence a program; it is all about the right ‘fit’.
Please use the links below to gain more details about our Executive Coaching programs and the High Performance coaches:
High Performance Coaches