Gone are the days when organisations would invest in training without a direct link to specific and measurable outcomes. Our approach before commencing any development program or coaching session is to agree with you on your priorities for improvement and how these can be measured.
- Your R.O.I. is our focus.
- With individuals we focus upon behaviours and actions resulting from development programs to explain, practice and commit to new approaches.
- With teams, we also may focus on behaviours of individuals as well as measuring the effectiveness of the team after a program. Sometimes the best measurements of modified behaviours are from others inside or external to the organisation.
- With leaders, we often focus on their team’s response to new practices. Sometimes a 360 degree feedback tool is prepared to provide a clear measurement of leadership practices.
- We provide feedback reports to our clients to detail the results from their investment in developmental programs.
Talk to us about how we will measure the priority results of the program designed for you or your organisation.