We have a range of approaches to assess your current and future leaders. Our assessment can be to identify potential leaders as well as the skill or competency gaps in your current leaders. This knowledge then forms the basis for tailored leadership development workshops and individual coaching programs.
- Once the optimum work culture is defined, leaders can be assessed and developed against clear criteria in values, behaviours and competencies.
- Starting at an organisational level, High Performance looks at the current vision and mission, values and behaviours endorsed by your organisation’s leaders. We look at how these values were developed and if and how they are “owned” by these leaders.
- Depending upon the scope and client requirements, we may diagnose the desired core leadership competencies that will drive the leadership behaviours as expressed in the values.
High Performance uses a wide range of diagnostic tools and approaches depending on the organisational, leadership team or individual issue/requirement.
- Self-assessment, 360 degree individual or team assessment, organisational-wide survey, talent assessment, or even one to one interviews can be used.
- Also, depending upon the issue, we could be diagnosing an individual’s competencies in ‘living the values’ or in people management or in communication and teamwork. So, our diagnostic tool could be examining priority management, effective relationship building or even attitudes which affect work behaviour.
- Clear leadership competencies for each leadership level (informal, people, organisational and strategic) in your organisation help establish what is needed to move to the next leadership level.
- The identification of internal or external talented leaders for your future requirements is then based upon the criteria and assessment within your organisation’s leadership program.
- Leadership development and succession planning then move into clear actions for a Board or CEO rather than just a commitment to the concepts.
High Performance seeks to create an optimum work culture in your organisation by empowering effective leaders at all levels and developing talented staff before advancement to the next level.
Succession planning is an extension of leadership development and asks the question “will you need the same kind of leader in the future that has been successful in your past?” By codifying leadership values and competencies at each level, leadership development programs are linked to performance management and professional development plans.
Contact us to discuss how High Performance will help you create clear competencies for each level of leadership and how we will assess your leaders to support their current and future success.